TMU will start to entrance control from March 2.
Source: Taipei Medical University
Published on 2020-02-28
Starting from March 2, the TMU campus will become a gated campus with only one pedestrian entrance gate at the TMU main entrance adjacent to the clock tower and two vehicle access control gates.
- Gate Opening Hour:
Pedestrian Entrance Gate: 7:00-20:00
Vehicle Entrance Gate:
Main Entrance: 24 hour
Dental Building: 7:00 to 20:00
- Please remember to bring your student ID with you when you come to campus.
- All faculty, staffs and students must check in with the gate attendant to have their temperature checked.
- Anyone who has a temperature of greater than or equal to 37.5 degree Celsius will not be allowed to enter the campus.
TMU Access Control Adjustment after June 7 as below,
- When entering the campus, the mask must be worn and the temperature must be measured. If the temperature exceeds 37.5, it is not allowed to enter the campus.
- Faculty, staff, and students are required to present their TMU ID cards when entering the campus.
- Invited guests, including logistics and delivery, can only enter the campus after registering at the control point.
- Unauthorized persons are not allowed to enter the school.