2020 Global Talent Internship Program
Source: Taipei Medical University
Published on 2020-01-09
Are you ready to join our community? Please review the items below before you start your application.
- The program fee and local travel insurance will be provided by MOST GASE.
- Participants are responsible for airfares, visas, meals, local transportation, personal insurance and other personal expenses.
- Regarding the accommodation fee:
- Accommodation during 30th June – 6th July (6 nights) and 24th -26th August (2 nights) will be provided by MOST GASE.
- Accommodation during 6th July to 24th August will be paid by the subsidy you received from the Ministry of Science and Technology, Taiwan (R.O.C.) for the amount of NT$43,750 (approx. US$1,380) before tax (18%).
**Please note that the accommodation fee may varied from the choice of accommodation in different cities.
20 December 2019 – 21 February 2020
- Preference is given to applicants with the following qualifications:
- Students currently enrolled in graduate school (master & PhD students)
- University junior students (or above) with research experience
- Passport holders of People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong, or Macau (including dual citizenship) are NOT eligible to apply.
- Current degree seeking students, exchange and visiting students in Taiwanese educational institutions are NOT eligible to apply.
- People who have registered household in Taiwan (Republic of China) are NOT eligible to apply.
The following materials are required for application:
- Online Application Form
- Statement of Purpose (within 700 words)
- Curriculum Vitae in PDF format
- Research Proposal (no word limit)
- Letter of Recommendation in PDF format
- Official English Transcripts in PDF format
- Copy of Passport (Bio-page)
- Head-shot Photo (360×480 pixel) in JPG format
- Other Supplementary Documents (Optional)
- MOST GASE admissions committee will conduct a preliminary screening on all submitted documents.
- You will receive a notification email before February 26, 2020. If you are qualified for the next round, please follow the instructions provided in the email and fill out the preference list.
- The submitted documents then will be sent to the supervisors of your choice according to the preference list. They will conduct the second round of application review.
- MOST GASE will announce the final list of accepted candidates by email on the week of March 23, 2020.