Updated on 8/17
Make sure you read the following content carefully!!
1. At least 15 face masks
2. 1 thermometer (no mercury thermometers allowed)
Prior to boarding please complete the online “Quarantine System for Entry” declaration. Be sure you fill the correct quarantine hotel address. The steps to filling out this form are as follows:
1. Click on the following link: https://hdhq.mohw.gov.tw
2. Fill out each field and ensure that all information provided is correct.
3. Enable the roaming service of your mobile device once you arrive Taiwan.
4. You will receive a link for the health declaration text (home quarantine notice) via SMS on your mobile device.
5. Present the health declaration text (home quarantine notice) SMS for verification when you arrive at the station where the home quarantine notice is handed in.
1. Notify OGE staff of your arrival via Facebook Message (https://www.facebook.com/isstmu) or Line (Line group invitation will be email with your entry permit). You may use Airport Wi-Fi to connect to the internet.
2. Customs will check all required documents + health declaration text.
3. After customs, go to Overseas Student Reception Counter in arrival hall where a member of the OGE staff will be present. DO NOT go straight to take a quarantine taxi. The agent present at the counter will check to ensure entry approval and home quarantine notice are all in place.
Taipei Taoyuan Airport(TPE)-Terminal 1
Taipei Taoyuan Airport(TPE)-Terminal 2
4. After verification, you will receive a SIM card from OGE staff to use during your quarantine period (with NTD50 credit and unlimited internet access for two weeks).
5. OGE staff will take you to take the quarantine taxi. Before boarding quarantine taxi, your ID will be reconfirmed and your home quarantine notification will be double-checked.
6. Taxi will take you to the hotel. Please ensure that you have already exchanged your home currency for 1,000 NTD cash prior to boarding your flight to Taiwan to pay for the transportation fee.
7. Staff from your department will meet you at the quarantine hotel.
8. Check-in at the hotel and ensure that you follow all applicable regulations during the entire length of your stay at the quarantine hotel.
1. Wash your hand thoroughly with soap and sanitize the doorknob with alcohol provided in your room.
2. Please make sure you do NOT leave the room during the quarantine period. Your meals will be delivered to your door. Please leave your rubbish in bags and spray with alcohol before leaving it outside your door.
3. Any deliveries in your name will be delivered by the hotel staff to your door. When ordering anything please be sure to specify that it be sent to the reception of your hotel.
4. Please measure your temperature twice a day, report it back on LINE 疫止神通(Disease Containment Expert)（https://lin.ee/oY1L00W）. Please do so before 12pm noon every day for the entire 15 days of quarantine period. You can download and register LINE app here: https://line.me/en-US/download
App pic- Disease Containment Expert
5. If you have body temperature ⩾38 °C or any respiratory infections, please notify OGE (firstname.lastname@example.org) and call Campus Security 02-2736 1100.
6. Keep a regular sleep schedule so TMU and government officers can get in contact with you the police will visit to investigate. Should any breach of quarantine rules and regulations be found you will be subject to the applicable fines and penalties.
Campus Entry Pass
TMU Subsidies for Quarantine
Those eligible will be paid TWD 1000 a day for up to 15 days.
*Subject to be changed according to Taiwan government and TMU announcement
Application Document (Click here to apply)
Application Period : Sep 1, 2020 to Feb 5, 2021
Review Period : Feb 8 2021 to Feb 12, 2021
Result of Review : Feb 17, 2021
Taiwan Government Quarantine Compensation
Detail and online application, click here
TMU Campus Security 02-2736 1100
National Epidemic Control 1922