- Application Deadline: Nov 30
- Payment Request Deadline: Dec 31
The Peer Tutoring Program is designed to help students with course specific difficulties. This service is offered to all TMU international students.
How It Work?
- Discuss your peer tutoring request with the course instructor
- Find the tutor through your senior classmates or your instructor’s recommendation
- Complete the peer tutoring program application form and submit to International Student Section at International Office
* Required document: Application form signed by tutee, course instructor(s), director of your program, tutor(s)’s transcriptions.
- International Student Section will review your application and notice you how many tutor hours is approved along with “Peer Tutoring Program Evaluation Form” within 2 weeks.
- Start your tutoring session.
- Submit your Peer Tutoring Program Evaluation Form to International Student Section once you completed your tutor hours.
- International student section starts to process tutor’s payment.
Peer Tutoring Program is open through the semester; however, there is application deadline and payment request deadline.